Sunday, September 5, 2010

ily dean♥


hurm

sometimes when we come to a fight

u seem to be innocent
n im the one who ll feel guilty
i just did that without any plan
to see whether u understand me or not
but the way u act like "i dont even care!"
sokay if that re good for you
myb im not important to u anymore


pls gimme a space to be with u when i really need u

thats all..
to be honest with u my dear
im hurt
but i could be more hurt
when i know that u re hurt
because of me
for me urself is precious thing
that i ve promised to myself
keep it in a very good condition
u re fragile dear
so dont worry of mine
just treat ur life good
im just the one who come into ur life
to share something with u
n enough i said
i just want lil bit of ur love
nothing much
thanks darl
ily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment